cranshy
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

$$ A touching story $$

2 مشترك

اذهب الى الأسفل

$$ A touching story $$ Empty $$ A touching story $$

مُساهمة من طرف theshadow الخميس سبتمبر 20, 2007 8:18 am

Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world.

Jasmine: I think so.. All of my friends have boyfriends & we are the only 2 persons left in this world without any special someone in our lives.

Daniel: Yup! I don't know what to do.

Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game.

Daniel: What game?

Jasmine: I'll be your girlfriend for 30 days & you will be my boyfriend.

Daniel: That's a great plan in fact, I don't have anything to do for the following weeks..

DAY 1:
They watched their first movie together & were both touched in the romantic film.

DAY 4:
They went to the beach & had a picnic... Daniel & Jasmine had their quality time together.

DAY 12:
Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they went to a Horror House.. Jasmine was scared
and she tried to touch Daniel's hand but by accident she touched someone else's and they both laughed..

DAY 14:
They saw a fortune teller down the road and asked for their future. The fortune teller said: "My darlings, please don't waste the time of your lives... spend your time together happily." Then tears flow from the teller's eyes.

DAY 20:
Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor... Jasmine mumbled something.

DAY 28:
They rode on a bus and because of the bumpy road, Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident.

DAY 29:
11:37 pm

Daniel & Jasmine were sitting in the park where they first decided to play this game...

Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine.............. do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road..

Jasmine: Apple juice would be fine,thanks.

Daniel: Wait for me...

20 minutes later... a stranger approched Jasmine.

Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?

Jasmine: Yes, why? What happened?

Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel & he is critical in the hospital.

11:57pm
The doctor came out from the emergency room & handed out an apple juice & a letter to Jasmine.

Doctor: We found this in Daniel's pocket.

Jasmine read the letter which says:

Jasmine, this past few days, I realized you are really a cute girl & I am falling for you.. your cherished smile, your everything when we played this game.. & before this game ends, I would like you to be my girlfriend for the rest of my life. I love you, Jasmine...

Jasmine crumples the paper & shouted..

"Daniel! I don't want you to die...I love you... Remember that night we saw a meteor? I mumbled something.. I wished that we would be together forever & never end this game. Please don't leave me, Daniel... I love you, you cannot do this to me

Then the clock strikes 12

Daniel's heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30th DAY...

************************************************************************************
Always love your loved ones & show them how you feel before it's too late.. You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace.. If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion & love to your love ones, today is the day. Love them while they are still here...
[/size]
theshadow
theshadow
معاكم يابشررر

معاكم يابشررر

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 56
العمر : 37
sms : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com --><form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--"> <!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104"> <legend><b>My SMS</b></legend> <marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">$post[field5]</marquee></fieldset></form><!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/08/2007

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

$$ A touching story $$ Empty رد: $$ A touching story $$

مُساهمة من طرف logy الجمعة سبتمبر 21, 2007 12:23 am

begad 7aram 3alek fe3lan wallahi 2na 3ayat besabab 2l story de fe3lan no comment hya kasya awe 2a2ol 3alek 2ih Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad bas 2nta tel3t romance we gamed aho we 2na kont fakrak kase Sad Sad Sad bas begad bahnek 3ala 2l kesa 2le te2ta3 2l2alb de
logy
logy
مين جابنى هنا

مين جابنى هنا

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 440
sms : <!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com --><form method="POST" action="--WEBBOT-SELF--"> <!--webbot bot="SaveResults" u-file="fpweb:///_private/form_results.csv" s-format="TEXT/CSV" s-label-fields="TRUE" --><fieldset style="padding: 2; width:208; height:104"> <legend><b>My SMS</b></legend> <marquee onmouseover="this.stop()" onmouseout="this.start()" direction="up" scrolldelay="2" scrollamount="1" style="text-align: center; font-family: Tahoma; " height="78">$post[field5]</marquee></fieldset></form><!--- MySMS By AlBa7ar Semauae.com -->
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/08/2007

مُساهمة من طرف theshadow الجمعة سبتمبر 21, 2007 2:19 am

ya salam makontsh a3raf enek 3atfya awy keda Smile 3ala el 3omom shokrn 3ala radek ya gamiel

afro afro afro
theshadow
theshadow
معاكم يابشررر

معاكم يابشررر

ذكر
عدد الرسائل : 56
العمر : 37
تاريخ التسجيل : 20/08/2007

مُساهمة من طرف logy الجمعة سبتمبر 21, 2007 2:31 am

2ay 5edma
Basketball Basketball Basketball
logy
logy
مين جابنى هنا

مين جابنى هنا

انثى
عدد الرسائل : 440
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/08/2007

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى